Trice & Co offer a whole range of financial services to suit our clients' needs, be it Accounting or business management.
Trice & Co provides financial services to bands, artists, their creative managements
and companies in the music and media industries, in particular
Trice & Co
- Maintenance of proper books of account
- Management of VAT and tax provisions
- Payment of bills & issue of sales invoices
- Credit control & cashflow projections
- Management of bank accounts
- Commission & royalty accounting
- Regular & understandable reporting
- Off site storage of all your financial and business records
will liaise closely with the relevant bank, accountant, record & publishing
companies & the rest of your professional team on your behalf to ensure your financial security of mind.
Trice & Co provides a separate facility for bands and artists on tour, in particular, where required
- Revision of tour budgets and the obtaining of tour support
- Recommending the services of tour managers and crew
- Organising insurance cover for personnel and equipment
- Arranging tour floats and cash for PDs and other payments
- Preparation of tour accounts and incorporation into books of accounts
Trice & Co has an established reputation and hands on experience of managing the business affairs
of bands, artists, their creative managements and companies in the music and media industries.
Trice & Co
- Manage the business affairs of startup artists, providing continuity of service
from start up through to enduring success
- Take over the business management of established artists who, for one reason
or another, wish to terminate their relationship with their current business or financial managements
- It is essential to give personal attention at all times and that establishing
a close relationship with clients forms the basis for good and open business management.
- Work alongside and represent their interests with their creative managements,
legal teams, accountants and other professionals.
- Where possible can also assist with personal matters, including property purchase,
personal finances and insurances through their network of colleagues in these areas.
has a particular understanding of creative people and their specific needs
and can provide business expertise through its network of contacts in the music industry and the media.